Last updated: 16 March 2022
Who are we?
We’re Nilacharal Ltd (‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’) and operate under the name Infinite Healing. This privacy notice explains how and why we use your personal information when you register an account or use our services on our website, joyousbodyprotocol.com.
The information we hold about you and how we use it
When you register for an account on our website
We collect personally identifiable information about you so that an account can be created for you and you can conveniently access products that you have purchased from us anytime, anywhere.
- Personal details like your name
- Contact details like your email address and mobile number
- Account access details like your password
When you purchase our products
We ask for payment details like your credit card number, card expiry date, and CVC so that your payment for products and services that you purchase from us can be processed by a third-party payment gateway provider(s) that we use (such as PayPal, Stripe).
When you get in touch with us
There are several avenues to communicate with us. We collect the following information so that we can answer your questions and take action.
- The email address you use and the contents of your email, and any attachments.
- The phone number you use on any mobile chat applications (such as Whatsapp or Telegram) if you: (a)post in the chats and provide contents of the messages and recordings; (b)call us and provide information during the call.
- Public details from your social media profile (such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, or Pinterest) if you reach out to us via these platforms and the contents of your messages or posts to us.
Our reasons for using your information
Data protection laws say we need to have a lawful basis for using your personal data. At least one of the following must apply: contractual or legal duty, legitimate interest, public interest, vital individual interest, or consent. In this section, we explain which one we rely on to use your data in a certain way.
We need to use your data for a purchase contract we have with you, and to improve our service.
We use details about you to:
- Deliver and fulfill the products and services we agreed to provide you, in line with our terms and conditions.
- Maintain the customer database as certain products and services that we provide require you to meet certain pre-requisites. These pre-requisites include the prior purchase of our other relevant products and services. We maintain a customer database to keep an internal record of and track the history of the products and services that individuals have purchased from us. Our database includes personal data belonging to individuals with whom we already have a business relationship or want to develop one.
- Respond to messages about your account, purchase, inquiries, and other services if you get in touch, or if we need to inform you about something, investigate and resolve complaints and other issues.
- Improve our services using the feedback that you provide us.
We need to use your data to comply with our legal duties and/or those of a third party vendor that we use.
This means using data in a way that you might expect us to, for a reason which is in your and/or our (or a third party’s) interest and which does not involve overriding your privacy rights. This would include the following:
Marketing and Promotions
We use your information to keep our internal records and inform you about our products and services including special offers, discounts, promotions, events, and contests through email, mobile chat apps, or other channels such as social media. We do this so that we can make sure our marketing is useful. You are free to opt out from receiving such communications at any time.
When you wish to purchase a product or service from our website, you will be requested to provide the requisite payment information. This will be directly passed on to the payment gateway providers that we use to process the transaction or as otherwise necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations to you, including as applicable, order confirmation, billing, and delivering products or services.
When you choose the option to have your payment processed through Stripe, please note that Stripe may store your payment data outside of the United Kingdom and by choosing this option, you consent to them doing so.
Share offers from third parties that may be of interest to you
With your consent, we may use your information to let you know about offers, programs, products or services, from us or third parties that may be of interest to you.
Fulfill any other purpose
We may use your information for purposes that we make known to you at the time of collection of such information or otherwise upon your consent.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We carry out security and maintenance checks to make sure our website and other services run smoothly for you.
How long we keep your information
We keep your data as long as you have an account with us on the website. However, for private session recordings using web conferencing platforms (such as Zoom), they are kept for 48 hours so that it gives you time to download them. Thereafter, they are deleted and not retrieval so as to protect your privacy.
A cookie is a small piece of information that is sent to your computer’s hard drive by the web server so that the website can remember who you are. This information may include information relating to your use of our site, information about your computer such as the computer’s IP address and browser type, demographic data, and if you arrived at our site via a link from a third-party site, the URL of the linking page. If you are a registered user or subscriber this may include your name and email address for verification purposes.
- We use information from cookies for purposes which may include:
- Identifying returning users, registrants, and subscribers and allowing subscribers to be presented with a personalized version of the site
- Enabling you to move more easily around our site
- Your use of our site to better develop our sites in accordance with your requirements
- Building up a demographic profile
Ways to turn off cookies
You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time however this will mean that any settings such as your stored username and password will have to be reset. You can set your internet browser so that it will not allow cookies to be stored on your computer. This may reduce the functionality of the site, prevent access to subscriber-only areas of the site and mean that certain features or content will not be available to you. Further information on how to prevent cookies from being stored on your computer can be found on http://www.allaboutcookies.org under the “manage cookies” section. Alternatively, go to the help menu within your internet browser.
Cookies that give you a better experience
From time to time we may permit 3rd party companies to set cookies on Joyousbodyprotocol.com for purposes that may include market research, serving advertisements, revenue tracking, or improving the functionality of the site. This helps us know what is working, what might be broken and what we should improve.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You have a right to:
- Access the personal data we hold about you, or get a copy of it.
- Make us correct inaccurate data.
- Ask us to delete your data.
- Say no to us using your data for direct marketing and in certain other “legitimate interest” circumstances.
- Withdraw any consent you have given us.
To do any of these things, please email or write to us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. Nilacharal Ltd, 18 Collingwood Road, Crawley, RH10 7WG, UK. Email: te**@jo****************.com We may charge the statutory allowable fee for the provision of this information.
Changes to this Policy